Digital currencies are a hot topic worldwide. Our vision is to make digital currencies easily accessible and versatilely usable in everyday life. cryptix AG is an internationally active FinTech startup with excellent prospects and a strong commitment to research and development. Our innovative solutions build bridges between consumers and a completely new, fast-growing industry.
Are you interested in helping us design the future and develop groundbreaking solutions? If you are, we would love to meet you! To strengthen our team in Vienna, Austria, we are looking for the following as soon as possible:
Mobile App Developer – native iOS & Android FT (f/m)
- Young, dynamic team with great ambitions
- International working environment with promising perspectives
- Potential for development in a young and fast-growing company
- Challenging and exciting activity in an emergent industry
- Flexible working times and good work-life balance
- Further develop existing mobile app written in Java/Kotlin (Android) or Swift (iOS)
- Maintenance of existing apps
- Quality Assurance with testers
- Code Reviews
- Collaboration with external suppliers
- Testing of mobile apps
Your tasks are primarily of a technical nature. You should be open-minded in regard to new technologies and wish to engage with them actively. Besides the professional aspects, you should also be solution-oriented and enjoy working in a team.
- Profound knowledge of mobile app development (Java, Kotlin, Swift)
- Associate Degree or higher in a related field or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in working in agile teams
- Interest in blockchain, DLT and cryptocurrencies
- Several years of professional experience in IT and software development
- Professional working proficiency in English, German a plus
In this interesting role, you will be working in an international environment and cooperating with teams from various specialist areas. As part of a revolutionary industry, you will be evolving personally and have the unique opportunity to make a key contribution to the development of a worldwide ecosystem.
The minimum wage for this position according to the IT collective labor agreement 2019 (IT KV 2019) is 2,461 € (Junior) or 3,371 € (Senior) (14x gross/year), with willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Have we aroused your interest? If so, please send us your full application including a letter of motivation in digital form.