You would like to be part of an exciting startup that is just entering the fintech scene? You would like to apply your software development skills to help solve a big social challenge? Then join our team!
Monkee is an early stage startup in the fintech space. Our financial coach is combining insights from the field of behavioral economics with machine learning to help people lead a more financially healthy life. We are launching our product in the first half of 2019 and are seeking to grow our tech team by bringing on board a dedicated mobile app developer that helps us to further develop and optimize our solution.
What you will do
- Development of our app framework using react native
- Advance conceptual design for our mobile application
- Contribute to further improve the development process as part of agile team
What you offer
You are a team player with a passion for building solutions that help people and create social impact. You have a well-rounded profile with a background in computer science and a track record of developing mobile applications on both iOS and Android platforms.
- Completed Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science or in related field
- Solid experience in developing mobile applications on iOS and Android platform
- High level of proficiency in React Native (at least 1 year development experience) and CSS
- Experienced with Android Studio (Java, Kotlin) and Xcode (Swift)
- Solid knowledge of software development and agile methodologies and tools
- Team player with high performance orientation, highly structured mind and attention to details
- Experience in end-to-end developments, node.js is a plus
What we offer
You are part of a great team in a very dynamic environment where you can make a real impact. Monkee offers you a broad application field to apply your skills with a high degree of autonomy and a chance to actively participate in building out the company’s tech stack.
- Competitive minimum wage & additional incentive schemes
- Steep learning curve with a variety of application areas for your skills
- Hardware of choice
- Central office location in the lifestyle capital Innsbruck with flexible working hours
Interested? Please send your CV or link to your LinkedIn/Xing profile to Martin Granig ([email protected]).
Download of Job Posting.