KITRO is developing the first fully automated food management solution for the food and beverage industry. We measure and monitor food waste in order to increase operational efficiencies and decrease cost. By seamlessly integrating with existing workflows, we bring actionable items to the table, so that our customers can save valuable time and money.
We are a small and determined team, whose motivation stems from personal experience. Seeing food go to waste in the hotel and restaurant industry inspired us to bring an end to this avoidable waste. Action oriented and result driven, we take what we do seriously, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We are not scared to laugh, experiment and fail because we are passionate about building a product that will bring back the value of food. Currently starting to bring our solution to the market, we are looking to complement our team with a driven, positive, and open-minded team member.
Are you the perfect fit for KITRO?
- You are passionate about machine learning applied to visual computing
- You learn fast and get things done independently
- You care about creating products, which have meaningful impact
- Building prototypes vs. building releasable products is not new to you
We offer you
- Play an important role in a team with ambitious goals
- Opportunity to grow and progress your skills and career
- Be involved in different stages of building a product following agile methodology
- Monetary compensation / stake in the company
- Develop machine learning architecture on cloud platforms
- Build up image classifier pipeline with human in the loop system (crowdsourcing)
- Own, drive and implement key pieces and monitoring measures of the software
- Collaborate closely with the management team and development partners
- MSc or PhD in computer science/computer vision
- Experience as software engineer with deep learning expertise in combination with crowdsourcing
- Strong proficiency with Python
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- A positive attitude with a strong aptitude and capability for self-driven continuous learning and improvement
- Willing to relocate to Switzerland (Zurich or Lausanne) with the necessary working permits and fluent in English
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, and a short paragraph explaining what value you could add to the team.