PayFit is one of the fastest-growing SaaS startups in Europe with 450 employees and over 5000 customers in just a few years and has recently launched in the UK to replicate the success in France, Germany, and Spain. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionizing HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs across Europe.Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's through an innovative software solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customize our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process payslips, request holidays and manage their expenses.Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
- being part of "HRIS" team and build the part of the app which manages HR solution and will contribute to the general PayFit growth.
- conceiving and improving systems to make HR solutions (OnBoarding, Performance review, Employee survey).
- challenging the needs of the product and design team to build the smartest app.
- deploying your code to production and improving API performance.
- participating in architecture design and innovations.
This job has been tailored for you if...
- you have between 3 and 5 years of experience as an engineer.
- you like simplifying complex concepts into easy-to-understand systems and APIs.
- you are not afraid to experiment and propose new solutions.
- you enjoy interacting with both engineers, designers and product managers.
We are meant to work together if...
- you are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us.
- you speak English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment.
- you have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer ️
- an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming;
- an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, London or Milan);
- Work from Anywhere policy;
- regular team and global events;
- an attractive remuneration package;
- flexible work environment;
- private health insurance;
- restaurant tickets;
- gym subscription with the preferential rate;
- English, French or Spanish classes,
- 25 days of holidays;
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Want to know more about our epic team? Watch this video We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognise yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?Tell us who you are, what youve done and what you're looking to achieve. Well be more than happy to meet you 🙂