We are an exciting London based startup launched last year by the founder of a well-known restaurant chain, who is also a computer scientist. We are setting out to solve real problems that exist in the food industry – problems that we are well aware of, having actually worked in the industry, and which are worth solving.
We have a diverse development team, and understanding of the tech is in our DNA – we want to create a world class product.
As the company is growing, we need more people to support our development. Are you looking to take on a new challenge in the startup sphere? Here is your chance! We are looking for an outstandingly talented mid-level UX/UI designer to join our team and help our business reach new heights.
You must have:
- Relevant UX and UI design experience
- Portfolio of previous work, including at least one example of app design
You are also:
- A great team player, but with the ability to operate independently and autonomously
- A motivated self-starter, with a can-do attitude and desire for success
- Able to demonstrate strong work ethic and commitment to seeing tasks through to completion
The following would be a bonus:
- Experience working with an app that is currently in the App Store
- Experience working with a chat based app
- Startup experience
Salary is very competitive (with the possibility of share options), and bonuses include staff lunches, social events and flexible work hours.
Why should you talk to us?
Candidate experience is a top priority for us. We are keen to ensure that your time with us feels well spent regardless of outcome. We will go out of our way to ensure you have clear feedback & can access us throughout the process so that, should this role be the perfect fit, you are well set up for success and backed by the team.
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, apply by 15 August 2017.