While most people have no idea what you do or how you do it, you know exactly what it takes to collaborate, ideate and provide technical guidance to help bring our customers vision to life. And they rely heavily on your skills and expertise as you translate the creative vision into technical implementations. You are self-driven, with strong motivation for digging deep into complex and hard problems. You have a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond the limits to provide solutions.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Plan, design and architect solutions based on microservice techniques and principles
- Design robust enterprise level solutions that consider scale, security and reliability
- Ensure proper collection of requirements from customers during an investigation to reach successful problem diagnosis and solving
- Coordinate and mediate between customer success, sales, product, development and operations, as well as customers to maintain a high customer retention
- Accelerate the digital transformation of our enterprise customers by Improving their microservices adoption based on the LeanIX Microservices Add-on
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3+ years experience with microservices architectures and deployments
- Excellent customer focus with a polite, patient, caring, calm and always professional demeanor
- Willingness to inspire our customers with great solutions for their challenges and questions
- Very good level of German and English, especially technical vocabulary
- IT consultancy / IT management experience
- Master’s in Computer Science or software engineering