The Merchant Operations Specialist is responsible for the daily operational functions of supporting Ritual’s merchant network.
This role ensures we are delivering world-class service and timely resolution of any issues facing our new and existing merchant partners. Overall success in the role involves understanding one of the most important aspects of supporting merchants on Ritual - menu setup and design.
- Build trust and relationships with merchant partners by handling inquiries and requests for support in a timely and effective fashion
- Complete menu updates, changes and audits in a timely manner to ensure merchant menus are set-up to meet Ritual’s high menu standard
- Working cross-functionally to drive process improvement
- Train and educate merchants to provide a high quality work product
- Be the voice of Ritual to our customers
This role could work with any of the following teams:
This team works closely with our sales and city teams to ensure merchants are launched in a timely manner by setting up their menus and providing training to merchant partners to ensure excellent in-store customer experiences.
This team supports the merchants to run their day-to-day operations with Ritual efficiently. We work closely with the city teams and global support team to address merchant requests, ensure high menu quality, educate merchants on product features while identifying internal operational issues and developing mid to long-term solutions.
This team ensures that our network is operating smoothly by troubleshooting device related technical issues and manage real-time fulfillment of demand while ensuring a superior customer and merchant experience.
- University or college graduate or current university or college student
- Food service or retail experience is desirable
- Strong attention to detail: Changes we make are reflected directly in our app affecting millions of transactions - not making errors is critical
- Experience using Google Sheets / Excel
- Excellent communication skills: You are comfortable speaking on the phone and you possess excellent writing skills
- You’re a hustler: Take ownership of Ritual’s growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Technical problem-solving skills
- Bonus points for knowledge of SQL/Salesforce/Excel