Our world-class LiDAR systems, especially the so-called beam deflection unit, are based on advanced MEMS technology. As Test Engineer (m/f) you will develop automated test stands that can be deployed in-house and with our external partners as final test criteria. As such, you are at the heart of complying with the highest quality requirements. You are supported and will be closely working with colleagues in the MEMS, optics, electronics and software teams, to ensure the success of our LiDAR product.
- Be responsible for and lead the development of test stands. You are supported by your colleagues in the MEMS group and the other departments.
- Transfer, setup and deploy test stands to our external partners
- Create the operating instructions that are used with operation of the test stands
- Take care of the correlation of test data with the product requirements
- Perform analysis of test data and documentation
- You have at least 5 years of experience working as a test engineer in industry
- You have a master degree in an engineering discipline, physics or equivalent
- You have excellent skills with test automation, electronics, and mechanical design
- You have experience with PLC, Python, C/C++, FPGA programming and PCB design
- You have good communication skills in German and English (verbal, written)
- You are willing to travel up to 10% (Germany/Europe/International)