We are looking for Mechatronics & Process Automation Engineer (m/f) as part of our wearable development and production team.
We need to adapt quickly as our challenges are changing daily. We need a person who is able to design the manufacturing process and tool for future wearable production lines. You should be a communicative and structured person and have the process and engineering knowhow from the basic to high volume manufacturing.
- Expert level in process automation from electrical and pneumatic drive engineering to SPS programming
- You have excellent CAD skills (SolidWorks, Rhino, Creo…) and have experience in designing mechanical components
- Deep understanding of mechanical tooling and manufacturing processes and knowhow with quality management skills (Poka Yoke, FMEA)
- Knowledge in textile manufacturing technologies, materials and design is a nice to have
- Business fluent in English and German
- Automate and optimize the production processes and components for innovative electronic integrated textile products
- Continuous improvement of our inhouse and external production and its equipment, tools and machinery
- Design and build assembly lines for prototype and automated mass production
- Ensure quality and ergonomics in cost efficient manufacturing processes
- Bring the mid to long term, high volume manufacturing perspective into the development team
- Integration of electronic components into textiles and design of electronic and mechanic interfaces
Sounds like that’s you? Skip writing cover letters. Send us a short summary of your past accomplishments.
Tell us about your most passionate personal project: [email protected]