We are looking for a full-time Process and Tooling Engineer (m/f) who is able to scale our manufacturing lines to high volume output by developing and building durable manufacturing equipment. You will be the mechanical expert who works in close cooperation with mechatronics and product design engineers to ramp-up electronic integrated textile products from the basic idea to mass production.
- Technical degree in product design, mechanical engineering or similar
- Strong skill set with CAD tools such as Solidworks, 3D MCAD or Creo
- Good knowledge of lean production methods/ production engineering is a big plus (Material flow, Poka Yoke, cycle time analysis, ergonomics)
- General Craftsmanship (Experience with Milling, Laser Cutting, 3D Printing)
- Business fluent in English, preferably also in German
- Execute detailed mechanical design activities including CAD modeling and simulation, prototype validation and documentation
- Design of electromechanical manufacturing equipment (Machinery, workpiece carriers, manufacturing line construction)
- Production equipment vendor research and communication (CNC parts, water jet cutting, lasering, coating)
- Hands on prototyping of production equipment in our workshop
Sounds like that’s you? Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary along with your ability: email@example.com The job location is Munich, Germany.