Mechanical Engineer (m/f)
This is ProGlove:
ProGlove is a smart glove that enhances the most important tool of professionals: their hands. Enabling manufacturing and logistics staff to work faster, safer and easier.
We build prototypes that get better with every iteration.
We only do things we think that matter. We grow and learn by our tasks. We celebrate each other.
We are looking for future colleagues with the rare mix of drive, intelligence and madness to make every professional glove in the world smart. Play a direct role in advancing the course of wearables.
ProGlove is a Munich based industrial wearable company by former automotive and IDEO employees. Founded in 2014, ProGlove won out of the 400 participants in the global INTEL Make it Wearable Challenge 2014. Supported by INTEL and a Silicon Valley VC, we work on the integration of ProGlove with fortune 500 customers and hidden champions in automotive,
aviation and logistics. Join us, be part of ProGlove and responsible for the next industrial revolution.
We are looking for a full time Mechanical Engineer (m/f) who wants to be a crucial part of the designing and testing of our newest product. You already designed a product from scratch? You have the hands-on approach, you can challenge your own ideas and you get shit done? Then feel free to apply!
- Mechanical product design of our product “Mark”
- Translate product concept into mechanical requirements
- Integration of electronic components, such as display assemblies, batteries and antennas into a rugged wearable device
- Prototyping and testing in the lab and with pilot customers in the real world
- You will be in close contact with the production team (Production Ramp-up, Assembly and Tooling)
Work experience or equivalent skill set that touches some of these fields:
- Technical degree in product design, mechanical engineering or similar
- 2+ years experience in mobile devices or other consumer or industrial electronics
- Expertise in the development and integration of electro-mechanical components, such as display assemblies, buttons, batteries, and antenna
- Strong skill set with MCAD tools such as Solidworks or similar
- Rapid iteration and prototyping with hands on experience
- Experience in design for impact resistance and ruggedization is a plus
- Business fluent in English, German is a nice to have
Sounds like that is you?
Skip writing cover letters. Send us a short summary of your past accomplishments.
Tell us about your most passionate personal project: email@example.com