Nagwa, an EdTech organisation based in Windsor creating digital educational products for a global audience, is looking for a writer of excellent educational mathematics content aimed at an undergraduate audience to join our content writing team. A significant component of the job will be writing clear, easy-to-read, and pedagogically-rich content. A passion for mathematics and mathematical education is essential to success in this role.
- Writing high-quality questions, solutions, and examples
- Updating, improving, and expanding the current content and honing its pedagogical value in collaboration with other content writers
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the quality of our written content
- Working on aspects of curriculum design
- Liaising regularly with content writers and developers
Qualifications & Work Experience
- PhD in mathematics or a related area
- Experience in one of more of the following areas: lecturing mathematics at university, mathematical writing, educational research, and/or educational technology
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Clear understanding of mathematics pedagogy
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding command of both written and spoken English
- Well-organised with the ability to produce high-quality work to tight deadlines
- Adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to learn
- Gross annual salary of £30,000-£36,000, competitive pension, and 28 days leave exclusive of bank holidays.
Nagwa Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.