JewelCandle is the leading brand for innovative surprise products in Europe, headquartered in Berlin. Our innovative gift ideas are already enjoyed by customers in over 10 European countries. We are expanding very fast and therefore always looking for new highly motivated team members who share our vision, to disrupt the candle industry and become a globally successful and renowned company.
You are a diligent professional, attentive to details and have high standards of quality and accuracy? Join our international JewelCandle family and support us in the growth of our Marketplaces Team.
You will join our eCommerce Marketplace Team and participate to create, administer and general manage 3rd party marketplace stores to grow sales in these channels to meet overarching company goals:
- Monitor and manage product presentation improvements including short, long descriptions, key features and imagery to maximize conversions.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve marketplace strategies and tactics, enhance customer experience and maximize ROI.
- Examine category merchandising strategies of key competitors, and best-in-class online retailers, to understand emerging trends and promotional opportunities.
- Update listings on Amazon, eBay and other sites with descriptions and images that will accelerate product sales.
- Develop and execute promotion plans in coordination with Sales and Marketing teams.
- Understand company eCommerce sales goals and focus on the needs of the customer to drive revenue growth.
- Identify, engage and develop new eCommerce partners that will expand customer reach and increase revenue.
- Communicate effectively with all internal departments including IT, Marketing, Design team, Customer Care, and Operations, to resolve content issues, data transfer issues between technology platforms, and other customer service/logistic related issues.
- Familiar with SEO to monitor and optimize digital content and make suggestions to improve listing performance and health
- Good verbal, written, analytical, and presentation skills
- Organized and structured in your work methods
- You are a Team Player as well as you can work independently
- You can prioritize and manage your work, adhering to project timeline
- Able to produce quality work under tight deadlines
- You know how to handle Google Docs and Microsoft Office safely
- You graduated a bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or general eCommerce Management or have equivalent experience.
We offer you:
- Working in a start-up environment and be part of the exciting journey of a fast-growing company
- Being part of a highly motivated international team of internet professionals in the heart of Berlin city
- You will be given the opportunity to deploy your current strengths and gain additional ones
- Self-responsibility, autonomy and flat hierarchies
- An attractive salary package and free company complements like language courses, fruits, beverage etc.