7 customer segments. Does that sound challenging? Spread the brand’s message on our website, blog and beyond. Create optimized landing pages that make the difference. Enjoy the excitement coming from an international team active on 15 markets, from New York to Copenhagen.
About the role - You will:
- co-create messaging for all 7 customer segments
- be responsible for the brand’s message on our website, blog and beyond
- write catchy SEO-friendly texts and define what the visuals should look like for the graphic designer
- work with the Digital Marketing Specialist and optimize the website based on results from ads and campaigns
- report directly to the Head of Marketing
- create concepts for microsites and landing pages and then build them
- A/B test the website content
- analyze the outcomes and make data-driven decisions based on inputs from Hotjar, Google Analytics and more
About you and your experience
Working in a scaling startup is all about passion, excitement, hard work and dedication. In this role, you will take full control of the website, from evaluating visuals and copywriting to analyzing results. In detail
- You have 3+ years of experience with marketing, ideally in the B2B segment and for a globally-oriented company
- You have 2+ years of experience with WordPress and WordPress Elementor and experience with installing and configuring plugins
- You can read the data in Google Analytics and Hotjar and make decisions based on them. You know what keywords you should use and how to optimize text for search engines
- You have experience with connecting tools through Google Tag Manager
- You know what indexing is and how to use Google Search Console
- You are a fluent English speaker, and ideally, you speak one more language
- Except for afore-mentioned tools, we use daily Mailchimp, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, so experience with these tools is a plus
- You have excellent communication skills, especially written
- “Devil is in the details” is your mantra
- You have design-oriented thinking
- You have a self-starter approach. You will be your own day-to-day manager and you can expect no micro-managing
- Flexible working hours and home office.
- 25 days of paid leave.
- Offices in Prague’s Forum Karlin offices with a large terrace and great city view.
- 300 EUR credit for personal growth (courses, books etc.)
- Free coffee and drinks, fresh fruits every day, weekly team breakfast
- International adventure meetups for the whole Spaceflow team.
- Arcade games, ping-pong, gym for free.
- Multisport card.
- Great recognition, appreciation and rewards program.
About the company
Spaceflow is an app that connects buildings with their occupiers. Spaceflow integrates local services, smart building features, and community life in offices and residential buildings. In a single app, people can enjoy offerings from any local service, like restaurants or wellness, book a meeting room or shared bike, access building seamlessly, and get news about the building and local events.
Spaceflow is a plug & play solution that can be implemented in every building and every city in the world. From the start in 2016, we aim for the global market and currently, we are on 15 markets, including Prague, Berlin, London, Warsaw, and New York.
About the culture
Experience the vibe of a fast scaling company: energy, drive, fast pace, quick results, new customers, new features. We have a hunger to build something big.
Enjoy maximum flexibility, freedom, and responsibility. We don’t like, micro-management. We enjoy the time together in office and after work, ideally in a music club.
How to apply:
We’ll be looking forward to your LinkedIn profile, examples of tangible results and as many showcases of your work as possible sent via the form below or to firstname.lastname@example.org.