Waylay is a B2B software product company based in Ghent, Belgium, that builds advanced IoT data processing and automation software for global enterprises.
To accelerate growth, we are looking for a hands-on marketing specialist to join our team. As a valuable member of our marketing team, you will help execute marketing campaigns to increase lead generation and conversion.
Skills & experience
- at least three years of hands-on marketing experience, ideally in a software company, with a solid understanding of general marketing principles and practices;
- experience with marketing technology stacks and/or high interest in marketing automation and a desire to learn new marketing software (Zapier, Drip, Leadfeeder, WordPress, Google Analytics etc.);
- experience with design software and/or willingness to learn basic marketing design for creating marketing visual content such as banners, diagrams, graphics etc. (Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, Miro etc.) and video content (iMovie, Adobe, YouTube);
- willingness to learn about Waylay’s products, customer markets, competitors, etc.
- strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a positive outlook and a proactive, go-getter attitude
- highly organized and with the ability to independently take on multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a clear sense of priorities
- bonus skills: basic programming knowledge (html / css / python)
- You maintain and extend our marketing automation workflows, across multiple technologies and tools;
- You create new visual marketing assets (web and print) for marketing collateral needed in online or offline marketing campaigns (banners, posters, leaflets, brochures, animations etc.);
- You post-process and edit video content and help maintain our video marketing channels;
- You assist in outbound marketing activities and campaigns (event planning, market research, media relations etc.);
- You work directly with other members of the marketing team to support lead generation, lead qualification and lead nurturing marketing activities;
- You assist with day-to-day marketing operations whenever required;
- You create new web pages, you help maintain the website and ensure it is running at peak efficiency;
- You keep up to date with emerging marketing tactics and tools and come-up with ideas to improve our marketing.
What we offer
- competitive remuneration package, extra hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, work from home
- permanent employment contract, full-time
- rewarding work on innovative products with great impact
- zero bureaucracy - get things done without any office red tape
- team before ego - work with passionate people that value collaboration and team work
- Ghent, Belgium (combination of work-form-home and in-office)
How to apply:
- apply via https://www.waylay.io/careers/