Start-dates & Duration
ASAP, for a duration of 6-9 months or more. Applications for early/Spring 2018 will also be considered. This role is best done full-time, but part-time applications from students be considered as well.
At Jump.Work our mission is to empower businesses to make the best hires for their team and help professionals find a role in which they can excel. Founded in early 2016 and focused on disrupting the recruitment agency market, we are rapidly growing.
That’s why we are seeking a motivated, self-starter marketing intern, who is passionate about technology & recruitment, to join our Amsterdam team. In this role, no two days will be the same. You will be responsible for building and engaging a fantastic community of professionals in administration, accounting & legal professionals in London & Amsterdam. This is done through running and monitoring effective paid campaigns, building a strong brand and social media presence, publishing relevant content, and setting up events & PR initiatives.
Working in a fast-growing startup in Amsterdam is awesome. But are you cut out for it? Before you continue reading (and apply for this position), please read this to get a taste of “real” start-up life: https://medium.com/swlh/dont-w…
At Jump.Work we have a mission, and we work hard to make it happen. This means it's not a 9-to-6 job, and it won't be always easy. Building new business initiatives from scratch, and constantly striving to improve them, there will be lots of ambiguity, a ton of stuff you have to teach yourself. If you're looking for a lifestyle job then this is not right for you. However….If you're ambitious, up for a real challenge, like working with fantastic ambitious people, develop and stretch yourself to the limit, read on! This traineeship will push you outside your comfort zone, allow you to create your own opportunities, and develop yourself professionally. This is a great role for you if you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, do mundane work as much as exciting new things to make things happen. Plus, if you show exceptional performance in this role, there is an opportunity to join in a graduate role after.
You’ll be helping us solve question such as... Where do we find the best people? How do we maximize the impact of our recruitment investment to optimize new user acquisition? What makes people click, how do we build a great brand?
That’s why you’ll be working on tasks such as:
- Work on analytical marketing to automate the different recruitment acquisition strategies
- Help manage the recruitment acquisition budget and tracking across the different channels, including setting up, tracking and improving ROI and conversion rates of various paid acquisition campaigns
- Designing the professional journey from beginning to end, by understand each of our professional user personas, professional user needs and decision-making points
- Co-develop messaging, content and material to improve conversion, based on user feedbacks
- Developing successful marketing re-engagement and email campaigns to acquire and nurture new professionals
- Setting up our content & social media strategy to help engage professionals and executing on them
- Work on community building events; set up referral schemes, competitions and incentives
Are you up for fast growth? Success in this role means you will be leading projects independently and push the thinking forward. If you perform exceptionally in this internship, there will be an opportunity to join in a graduate marketing role afterwards.
Everyone on the team is super friendly and believes our team is at the core of our success - You must believe in this too. You like to ‘get shit done’ and are not afraid to upwards manage and ask for help where necessary to ensure success. You can come up with next steps and take initiative to start on them without being told exactly how to do it.
We're looking for someone with a great interest in marketing, particularly analytical marketing and developing a strong brand for users. You are:
- Excited about using technology to disrupt an industry and up for a real challenge. You love technology and want to get to know Jump.Work inside out so you can solve the professionals' problems.
- Guided and intrigued by the needs of users, and their way of thinking, letting data and their feedback prove your assumptions wrong
- Have the analytical ability to track the results and make data-driven, unbiased decisions.
- Have excellent written skills in English in order to help the team execute on the campaigns
- Great grades in your further education (HBO/WO), and a strong preference for a background in marketing, business or economics, media & communications or another commercial direction
- A plus is if you have experience in either (analytical) marketing, social media or content, paid acquisition or PR
- A plus is if you speak Dutch
In this role, you’ll get ownership from day one and work directly with the CEO & COO to build a great marketing strategy for professionals. As this role has many challenges, it's more suitable for someone looking for a longer internship for 6-9+ months, who is currently in their final year, between their bachelor & master, or has recently graduated.
What’s in it for you?
In this internship, you will truly be able to push yourself:
- Your job is fundamental for the success of our platform;
- You will learn & develop tremendously on the job with team support and regular feedback;
- You will work with the most inspiring and friendly colleagues within the industry;
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture;
- Vibrant and international office on Prinseneiland with a south-facing canal terrace
- Friday night drinks with beers & prosecco
- Monthly team lunches where we discuss our biggest challenges and come up with innovative solutions
- Many other team events, including experienced speaker nights and demos with beer & pizza, where we share our latest work, success & achievements
- An internship remuneration of €350-450 (gross) a month, depending on your experience. For the right candidate, the remuneration can be flexible
Simply apply via our careers website: www.careers.jump.work
Or send your CV and a great motivational note to [email protected].
Please note applications via our careers website will be reviewed first, so that’s the best way to go!