You are a marketing allrounder with skills in the areas of digital marketing as well as event management and PR? You are thrilled by the idea of making a young brand globally known and recognized? Awesome! commercetools, an aspiring eCommerce solution provider with HQ in Germany and more offices worldwide, is looking for new team members to support our UK growth plans.
You know where the shoe pinches, you easily identify the potential for improvement and are through and through a solution-oriented person. On top, you are a creative mind with plenty of ideas as well as a pragmatic "let's do" attitude. Ideally, you already bring good technical know-how and high interest in the eCommerce industry. Let’s work together, push the brand awareness of our platform as far as possible - and have a significant impact on commercetools' success!
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE
- Create and execute thrilling B2B marketing campaigns together with our solution partners and the HQ Marketing team
- Responsible for planning, conception, and realization of all online marketing activities for the UK market (SEO, SEA, Retargeting, Display, Affiliate, Email Marketing, Social Media etc.)
- Collaborate with your international team doing online marketing campaigns with the overall goal to boost our visibility, push brand awareness and generate opportunities
- Organize events in your region in collaboration with our Event Management team
- Taking over PR related tasks (support content creation, writing press releases, blog posts, etc.)
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- At least two years of work experience as B2B Marketing Generalist, ideally in the eCommerce industry or a tech/software company (SaaS/PaaS)
- Good skill level in the areas of Marketing Automation, Landing page and Workflow creation, SEM, Social Media, analytics and event management
- Very good writing skills (English native speaker level, other languages are a plus)
- Professional attitude, high communicative competence and the ability to reduce complexity to an understandable level
- Experience to work as a self-starter with little supervision in a fast-paced and collaborative work environment with the ability to prioritize, meet tight deadlines
- Team player who loves to work in a tech company with international colleagues
Nice to have’s:
- Experience with WordPress as CMS and Hubspot as Marketing Automation systems are a plus
- A network of agencies (PR, Event) within the UK
- Sales affinity
THIS IS HOW WE WORK
- Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
- Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with impact.
- Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge we concentrate in a healthy growing company.
- Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
- Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.
Please apply only online via our ATS: