REOS. Experience Real Estate.
Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
REOS GmbH is a leader in innovation in the real estate industry. As a Proptech software company we combine the classic processes of real estate rental and property management with innovative software and product solutions. We are looking for a highly qualified Marketing Manager (m/f/d) for an exciting position in our Hamburg office.
Working as Marketing Manager at REOS GmbH means to drive our internal and external corporate communications creatively and with a hands-on mentality. You will be responsible for the majority of operational tasks and will be an important part of the whole. Your highest priority is the external perception of the company. With your motivation and new ideas, you enrich the team and introduce the customer to the real estate experience.
We are looking for a journalist or communication scientist (m/f/d) who can already demonstrate some professional experience and, in the best case, already have previous knowledge of the real estate industry or IoT. You should be able to work independently and solution-oriented, as well as to create texts and for various media areas. As an enthusiastic team player and loyal employee you will enrich the team. Your innovative spirit will be rewarded with high esteem and respectful interaction.
- A flexible working time model and confidential working hours, so that you can live an optimal work-life balance.
- Enjoy tasty soft drinks, different kinds of tea, coffee and snacks in the office.
- For perfect relaxation, each team member receives 28 days of vacation per year.
- With the central office location and proximity to the main train station, you can get to any place in Hamburg and its surroundings quickly and easily.
Your focus & background:
- You will design advertisements (online and print media) in German and English within a fixed budget.
- You develop cross-channel content strategies and implement them independently.
- You will support the planning and content design of trade fairs and events.
- You like to work constructively with related service providers and agencies.
- You are familiar with search engine optimization (SEO) and naturally incorporate this into your daily tasks.
- You have the desire to contribute your own impulses in the form of ideas and networks
Never stop reinventing!
- Enrich our product by leaving your footprint.
- Show the world that real estate can be an experience.
- Live out your creativity and communication skills.
Could we catch your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your documents. Please send us your curriculum vitae, a short cover letter including your salary expectations, your earliest possible start date and references by e-mail: [email protected].