Based in London and working as part of the wider-international team, you will be a fantastic team-player, self-motivated, and a great communicator.
- Coordinate with media agencies to plan, implement and analyse paid marketing campaigns (PPC, Paid social, Affiliates…)
- Own and drive unpaid channels (CRM and organic social media)
- Develop local partnerships with local brands and contact key influencers
- Drive brand awareness by participating in events and conferences held in Germany
- Test new marketing strategies and channels to increase traffic and conversion
- Conduct market research on competition updates and arts and crafts trends
- Localize our brand while maintaining our values and mission
- Support CMO and Head of International with the annual marketing budgeting
What are we looking for from you?
- A full-stack marketer with a good blend of technical and commercial marketing experience, ideally with 3 years+ experience
- Great sales and negotiation skills
- A broad understanding of the marketing mix and previous experience in digital marketing is preferred but not essential (good understanding of PPC, Facebook Business Manager and Editor & Affiliation platforms)
- Extensive knowledge of the German market
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), native in German, fluent in English
- Solid analytical skills - comfortable working with data & various analytical tools
- A natural curiosity for all things, learning as you go
- Able to work as part of a team, as well as independently using your own initiative
- A thought leader on digital and traditional B2C marketing within the business
- A customer-first approach to problem solving
- Experience within a fast growth startup and/or within subscriptions/ecommerce a distinct advantage
What would help?
- Previous experience in a performance marketing position and a fast growing company, or in a direct or digital media agency in Germany. Experience in the children/toys/education industry is preferred but not essential
- Experience manipulating data in Excel and BI software like Looker (SQL a plus)
- A passion for sales and new business with an eye for spotting an opportunity with proven track record in managing and executing commercial proposals
- Flexibility in travelling occasionally to Germany
What's in it for you?
- Support with your self-development: attending conferences, meet ups etc.
- Opportunity to help redefine an industry in a fun, fast paced, fast growing business
- Competitive startup salary
- An experienced management team backed by leading investors
- Regular company socials
- Private medical insurance
- Vitality health programme
- Cash Plan
- Employer pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Table-tennis and other games
- Fully-stocked fridge