You will be part of the London Team focused on creating the best customer experience in the industry. As a marketing manager you'll be creating and coordinating marketing actions with our 360 marketing team and external partners. You will be the point of contact for our partners and maintain the day to day dialog with them and make sure we get the best visibility, promotions and placements.
As a marketing manager, you will:
- Ensure strong local adaptations of a multi-brand portfolio strategy
- Analyse strategy across the market and the brands.
- Structure Best Practice thinking and ensure knowledge integration into local market planning
- Coach team members to forefront thinking and leading edge execution
- You are a highly structured, hands-on, multi-tasking marketer with a clear ability to focus on results and return of investment.
- You are a strong communicator in English
- Minimum three years of experience from B2C marketing.
- Strong understanding and experience of iGaming, online marketing and e-commerce.