We are Sendtask
Sendtask is a fast-growing tech startup in the productivity/ task management space. We develop a tool that's used by a wide range of businesses and professionals to manage their projects - from small e-commerce shops to one of Europe's largest insurance companies. For more information on Sendtask and the possibilities it holds, visit http://sendtask.io/.
After finalizing our seed round, we're on the lookout for a part-time intern to help with our Marketing & PR initiatives. We offer a 12-week internship program held remotely from October 2017 to January 2018 (there will be a break for your exams when needed during the internship).
Over the course of 12 weeks, you will work on an impactful business project and gain valuable hands-on experience. You will be presented with a real business challenge and will need to think critically and engage with cross functional partners. You will have great autonomy as well as full support, guidance, and feedback throughout the internship.
In addition to core project work, the internship program aims to provide you with opportunities to build functional knowledge and expand your network.
What you can expect:
The Marketing intern at Sendtask will provide marketing and analytical support and assist us in achieving our short and long-term business strategy. The work may require interaction with various partners to help bring the brand strategy to life.
Your project will involve the end-to-end creation and execution of a full-scale email marketing campaign. Responsibilities may include:
- Development of communication plans
- Partnering with team members in the creation of communication strategies
- Analysis and tracking of email campaign performance
- Speaking to external partners (like journalists, bloggers, vloggers etc.) via phone or Skype
- Support in concept and graphics development
- Research and analysis of marketing channels and creation of recommendations for channel strategies
Please note, this position will require approximately 20 hours per week and will be unpaid initially. The internship can lead to a full time, paid opportunity upon completion.
What we're looking for:
At Sendtask, we look for creative, results oriented people who will thrive in a fast-paced innovative marketing environment and demonstrate leadership capabilities. You need both strong analytical skills and keen marketing instincts. We're looking for high energy people who will be passionate about marketing and building our business and have a desire to take on significant accountability. Diversity of thought and background are welcomed.
- Penultimate year students preferably studying for a degree in Business or Marketing (Others will be considered)
- Submit a resume and cover letter
- On course for at least a 2.1 (UK); 2.3 (Germany) or the equivalent in your country
- Ability and desire to work remotely
Preferred Candidate Experience and Characteristics:
- Proven leadership and teamwork through extracurricular involvement
- Relevant marketing experience (either through part time jobs, academic societies, or volunteer experiences)
- Passion for marketing and entrepreneurship
- Familiarity with digital media platforms
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skillset with ability to find actionable, pragmatic solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Strong drive for results
- Intellectual curiosity
If you'd like to apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected] adding "Marketing Intern application" as the email subject.