Do you want to create change and give children worldwide access to quality education? Reading and Math skills are fundamental for school success and opportunities in life. Many kids globally don't get the support they need to learn.
At Checheza we empower families to get their kids on track with their learning early on to help them thrive in school. Our software is a platform for quality learning games, with a particular focus on what matters for our users: accessibility and local relevance.
As a marketing intern at Checheza, you will be able to bring quality education to those who need it the most by popularizing digital education and the Checheza platform in Sub-Saharan Africa and worldwide.
How the internship would look like:
The marketing intern will work with social media and website content with the ongoing supervision and support of the Checheza marketing team. Tasks may include:
- Brainstorming ideas for social media together with the team;
- Producing and editing visual content (images and videos) for social media and website;
- Writing and editing texts for social media and website;
- Participating in developing and evaluating the marketing plan;
- Other tasks that you personally think are fun!
This is a remote unpaid internship with flexible hours.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a team that is fully devoted to creating change and providing opportunities through education for children in Africa and worldwide;
- Supportive international team;
- Learning new skills;
- Support, supervision, and training in marketing and business development strategies;
- Get-to-know a huge growing market with opportunities that most people don’t know about;
- Access to the best business & tech events in the industry and awesome networking opportunities (accessible through our network).
- Experience working with graphic editing software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop or similar editors);
- Interest for digital education.
- Interest in growing as a professional marketer or communicator;
- Writing/blogging skills (for helping out with preparing future content for social media and website);
- Video filming and/or photography skills.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Send your application or questions to [email protected]
You can download the beta app on Google Play Store.