ProGlove develops smart gloves that enable manufacturing and logistics staff to work faster, safer and easier. Process steps can be documented hands free whilst instant feedback to its user is received. Therefore, ergonomics, efficiency and quality are improved.
We love the challenge the uncertainty and to celebrate each other. We work in an agile environment, where we develop within a human-centered design process. Getting shit done is our motto.
- Fun Casual Work Environment
- Flat Hierarchy
- Company Lunches
- Team Events
- Design Thinking Workshops
We are looking for a Marketing Intern (m/f) who works independently and loves writing, organizing events and enjoys social media brand marketing – someone who is passionate about making new contacts.
Degree, work experience or equivalent skill set that touches some of these fields:
- Creativity: enjoy writing user stories, press releases
- Confident and structured approach to things, keen to establish new contacts
- Enrolled as a student with a marketing / journalism / event management or similar major beneficial
- German native speaker level, fluent in English, French would be a nice to have
You will be working independently on the following:
- Co-design the go-to-market strategy from a brand and marketing point of view for EU
- Get in touch with Europe’s biggest press and media (focus on the DACH region, France and the UK)
- Compose articles and newsletters in (German and English)
- Setup and maintain social media appearance
- Event planning