UniteLabs brings automation solutions to life science research facilities shaping the future of health, food, energy and science. We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Intern to support UniteLabs bringing life-changing software products to the market.
What a Marketing Intern at UniteLabs does:
- Contributing to building UniteLabs' public image
- Developing marketing materials to showcase our offering
- Assisting in creating materials for company strategic purposes
- Supporting release of new products and services
- Generating ideas for expanding company's social and online presence
- Assisting in daily operations of the startup
What you can expect:
- Work in an international and enthusiastic team with high technical expertise, dedication, and lots of fun
- An attractive startup atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- An independent, professional work environment - we don’t care how much you work, we foster productivity and quality of work
- Learn from others, and be a coach to your colleagues, irrespective of your experience
- Interns at UniteLabs are treated as prospective full-time employees, you will work on real business challenges and push the field forward!
- We are located in Basel, Switzerland
Talent we are looking for:
If you tick these boxes, you’re the right person
- At least a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Journalism
- One year of relevant field experience acquired through your studies or previous work
- Highly motivated self-starter, someone who is willing to dive in, investigate and gather necessary information to drive issues and tasks to completion
- Outstanding writing and presentation skills with the ability to create creative and remarkable content in different formats (e.g. rollups, flyers, pitch decks, videos, newsletter, website content)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Familiarity with Google Drive and Google docs
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Organised working style and experience working in a team
- Drive to learn about Life Science, Automation and IT
- Bonus: Experience in video editing
This experience will also come in handy in this job:
- Experience working in a startup or having your own business
- Past work experience
- Drive to understand the customer
- Hobbies or freetime projects in design and communications
- Knowledge or interest in IT, biosciences, robotics, lab automation, IoT etc.
There will always be an opportunity to learn, experiment and develop in this role.
This position requires A) an employer-independent residence permit in Switzerland or B) citizenship in EU, Switzerland, UK or Norway for regulatory reasons.
Please apply here: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/unitelabsch/view/P_AAAAABkAAAsLVAtEGgY4JQ?trackingTag=euStartups