Keyrock is expanding!
Founded in 2017, Keyrock has quickly grown to one of the key European algorithmic technology liquidity providers and market makers in the digital asset space. VC backed and with a fast growing clientbase Keyrock is showing revenue growth month on month, becoming one of Belgium’s fastest growing SaaS Fintech companies.
Headquartered in Brussels and with a local presence in New York and London, Keyrock is looking to expand its global reach through growing its go-to-market strategy team. With a clear vision on scaling it’s business development operations and generating additional revenue pillars, we are looking to expand our Business Development team with an ambitious, empathic and structured Marketing Intern.
Keyrock Marketing Intern
Duties for the role of Marketing Trainee will include a broad range of tasks such as undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities, supporting and working directly with the Head of Growth in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies, owning and creating content for Keyrock’s social channels and contributing to the overall sales and marketing process through creative execution and implementation of marketing best practices
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
Keyrock is looking for someone that is triggered by maximizing value, passionate about hands-on learning and has an eye for contributing towards customer acquisition strategies.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Support the Head of Growth in daily operational and strategic marketing tasks
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Brief, execute and follow-up on content creation and PR initiatives.
- Provide operational support on event management and conference applications.
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Bias for action and structure
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient with Excel, Google Drive, Adobe Suite
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Proficient Business English -- other languages are a plus
- High School/University diploma or previous internship experience; BSc in Marketing, Business or finance is a strong advantage
That little extra
- A passion for Blockchain/DLT and digital assets
- Background or interest in financial/capital markets
- Living in Belgium, ideally Brussels
What to expect from Keyrock
- Being part of a fast growing start-up within a global scope
- A paid internship opportunity
- Have the freedom to create your own intrapreneurial experience.
- Work directly together with the Head of Growth
- A ton of fun in a thriving team
- Apply via the below link.