Growth & Marketing Intern
Start date & Duration: December 15th 2017. 4-6 months, minimum 4.
DRAAGU is a tech start-up disrupting the image industry. We are among the best European startups and we are growing fast. We are based in Barcelona, Spain.
We are looking for an intern to help us with a variety of tasks (Growth, Marketing, Communication, Technology). Candidates will preferably be engineering or business Msc students.
Mission: You will work closely with our founders, especially our CEO. Your work will have a visible impact. We expect a ‘problem solving’ person with enthusiasm and a rigorous mind, that likes to tackle a wide array of issues.
How to apply: Write us at: [email protected] with your curriculum and telling us why you are the best choice for the job!
- Support, feed & grow our Mobile App in early adopter communities around the world.
- Support our clients in best using our technology: training, bug resolution, FAQ; identify missing features, unexpected use & inform the IT team.
- Test & roll out most appropriate growth hacking techniques
- Fine tune & implement our marketing strategy to feed our client funnel.
- Define & track Draagu KPIS (CAC, LTV, churn, …)
- A/B testing; SEO improvement; emailing campaign (mailChimp); Facebook & Linkedin campaign; contact scrapping...
- Define & follow IT developments in Lean Mode based on users/clients &marketing feedback
- Product owner: test &validate new features, design, UX …
- Keep up with potential commercial & technological partners & investors (VCs), & events where they could meet Draagu.
- Manage applications for & participation in key start-up events.
- Communicate with co founders, meet & convince potential clients, users & investors
- Student currently studying engineering or a master’s degree in business
- Fluent English; good French or Spanish is a plus
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Willingness and ability to work collaboratively
- Previous Startup, Photography or Tech experience is a plus
Launched in June 2017, our mobile application automatically maps all images shot by users. Using A.I., it generates tags to describe them and establish matches with client's search while keeping them invisible. When receiving an alert, users select which matching images to submit to win the reward indicated. No more painful image tagging, uploading upfront hoping for sell. We make image requests effortless.
We create value by making the millions of unpublished photos forgotten in smartphones available to buyers.
- Our app alerts users when an image of their smartphone can be sold.
- Our clients retrieve exclusive, unpublished, images directly from smartphones, creating their own on-demand image stocks.
Our team is made of top level engineers, World Press Photographers, A.I experts, and Growth hackers. We were just selected by NUMA Barcelona, one of the best European start-up accelerators.
Some of our achievements so far:
- 400.000 images were available within 16 weeks of launch
- 4K downloads from 50 countries with limited marketing
- Each user gives us access to 350 photos: 25 times more than our competitors!
- Selected by NUMA Barcelona for 2017-2018 accelerator program.
- Won the TechCrunch pitch contest @World Mobile Congress 2017.