If you feel like a Marketing Executive Rockstar Marfeel is the place to be.
We are looking for a talented, creative, passionate and team-player Marketing Executive with strong communication skills in the online world.
This is you:
- You can’t stop spreading the word about Marfeel.
- You feel the ownership in all day-to-day operations.
- Help to create, develop & maintain marketing plans keeps you up all night.
- Your heart beats: ROI and inbound strategy all day long, you know how to analyse data and the impact of it.
- Engagement & awareness is your middle name, credibility your surname so you consider yourself a brand ambassador.
- You can’t live without letting the world know about us on social media.
- You do know how KPI’s make the difference, and you couldn’t live without them.
- Benchmarking competitors and the Market is a game you’re used to play, and you know how to do it.
- You research the best trade shows and you love to show off with the booth set-up.
- You know the importance of being in the spotlights as the POC (Point of contact) for media, bloggers, editor, etc (and everyone inside Marfeel: Sales, CS. etc).
- You’re aware of the importance of supporting and work side-by-side with your VP Marketing.
- International team player.
- Eager for knowledge, creative and out-going.
- Lots of stamina, you get bored if you don’t have anything to do.
- Hands-on and proactive.
- Proven track record in B2B Marketing Department in a tech startup (approx. 3/4 years exp.).
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills, effective marketing-related writing skills, and the initiative to work in a fast paced startup environment.
- Superior analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Marketing campaign creation and execution: including online marketing and events management.
- Trade fairs (research, preparation, etc.).
- ROI analysis - Run and read.
- Attention to details is key.
- English native will be a plus (written and spoken).
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working on an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 23 nationalities so, you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Team building events!
- Training, books, all you need to feel the empowerment.
- And, Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the following link: