At Headlight, we want to help create a world where people approach work with the courage succeed before of the fear of failing. We have designed the Headlight Program to just this and to help people obtain the skills and courage to create extraordinary results.
We are a young company, nearly 1-year-old. We are funded by Founders.as and led by an experienced management team. Our office is right next to Kødbyen. We have big ambitions and are seeking an experienced and energetic marketing coordinator professional to help us execute our ambitious and creative marketing strategy.
Get in early and be part of the exciting start-up phase of a company with big ambitions. You will become an important part of our core team and be involved in executing Headlight’s marketing and social media strategy.
Who You Are:
Experienced within project management and coordination of marketing activities - social media, newsletters, planning events, photo shoots are just a start.
Additionally, you have great graphic skills and an eye for the detail, with excellent project management skills and are used to have many projects running at the same time. You are somewhat tech-savvy, you master social media (Facebook, Instagram etc) and newsletter apps and have experience creating content. On top of all this you also have experience with coordinating events, photo shoots and video productions. Or maybe you are just really good at some of the things, that's ok - we’d still love to hear from you!
- Coordinating the creation of content for our upcoming online magazine Headlight Journal e.g. interviews and portraits.
- Project managing the production of videos, including casting, location scouting, and general coordination.
- Responsible for our monthly newsletter(s)
- Posting on Instagram and Facebook
- Arrange events and Studio Days (keep scrolling on our website to see a day in action!)
- Minimum 2 Years experience as project manager or coordinator within marketing
- Fluent in Danish & English
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent graphical skills (Eye for detail, what looks nice what needs tweaking, etc)
- Experience working with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or similar
- Opportunity to get in at the ground up in a growing start-up
- Shape your own role
- Work in a dynamic team
- Office in the heart of Copenhagen with an internal and growing team
Applications will only be accepted at the following link - https://boards.greenhouse.io/founders/jobs/1460550