Marketing coordinator Full-time Headquarter Marketing & Sales Do you want to be part of one of the most disruptive and innovative companies? Join our #fearlessteam to turn the lighting industry on its head! Awarded as the best Swiss Startup twice and winner of the Swiss Economic Forum Award 2018, L.E.S.S. SA is specialized in the development and production of high-tech products in the fields of technical lighting. We are a fast-growing and innovative high-tech company with international activities. We provide energy-efficient design-oriented lighting solutions and we are focused on the final user needs by providing safe, bright and innovative products.
What are we looking for?
A creative Marketing coordinator who will be mainly focused on developing, planning and implementing marketing initiatives and activities. You will create and design engaging and informative content for our website, social media, and any other content marketing channels that the business might leverage on. How to be successful in this position? You will create, design and implement successful marketing campaigns and contents. You will set up tracking systems for all marketing channels activities and track progress.
What do you need to be instrumental in this role?
- You have a first work experience of 2+ as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role.
- You have a excellent knowledge of marketing strategies, channels and branding.
- You are proficient with all tools from Adobe Creative Suite.
- You master social medias and digital marketing tools.
- You have developed an expertise in SEO and SEM.
- You have solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords.
- You are familiar with customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- You are able to simply complex information into a user-friendly format.
- You have a very good command of French, English, written and spoken, at a negotiating level.
- Good knowledge of German is a real asset.
- An experience working in a start-up is a real plus.
What DNA profile is expected?
A proactive and self-motivated person able to meet tight deadlines. An entrepreneur mindset with creativity. An autonomous and team-oriented personality, with strong verbal and written communication skills, and an efficient time management and organizational skills. What can you expect from us? A fast-growing environment in an innovative company, with an open, dynamic and brilliant team.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR ADVENTURE ? Get in our journey and be instrumental in the lighting industry. Join us!