What we need – a well connected and communicative Marketing and PR Manager to build our Community
We now need to utilise an online presence and crowd following so that we establish ourselves as a thought leader in new technical solutions in transport and air quality, and to communicate our vision of the future in this space.
To do this, we need an ambitious Community Manager to create an engaging online presence, based on regular postings and a quality web presence. Our current web presence requires content improvement, regular updates and an enthusiastic steer.
You will be responsible for:
• Content creation and Management – for website (using WordPress); working with our industry copywriter (Transport Futures), adding blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, customer facing toolkits for introducing and transitioning Emsol to BAU, customer webinar training, etc.
• Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
• Engagement - Target, and hit, key potential markets for Emsol, creating a captivated and loyal audience and achieve an increase in visits to website.
• Events and event planning – attending industry events and planning meetups for our community
• Customer relations – an element of customer support – answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Twitter) and managing any online feedback forums
• Communications/marketing strategy and implementation – maintaining our story and news piece in other channels and thinking strategically about our public communications (including LinkedIn) ensuring our public brand and messaging is consistent.
• Analytics – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
• Business development – Sell Emsol’s vision and strategy to potential new clients/customers as we scale and for our pilot opportunities.
Who you are:
• Have a Degree or equivalent and experience of working in an environmental/emissions space.
• Ability to think big picture as well as the detail
• Passion for change and use of innovation
• Be passionate about the environment and saving the world
• Creative and able to think outside the box
• Smart and resourceful
• Proficient in English both written and spoken
• Curious and with an interest in the Industry (transport, smart cities, IoT, air quality & environment)
• Outgoing and dynamic