Marketing & Communications Director
Based in France, Paris - Canada, Toronto or London UK
Full time position, local contract
Beginning January 2023
PUR Projet is a global leader in supply chain sustainability. As a business company, we develop socio-environmental projects within the supply chains of our Corporate Partners.
Through the economic and social empowerment of local communities and the introduction of sustainable development initiatives at the agricultural level, PUR Projet seeks to address climate change, while regenerating and preserving the ecosystems upon which these supply chains depend.
Many of PUR Projet's projects fall within the categories of insetting, regenerative agriculture, agroforestry, forest conservation and landscape restoration.
PUR Projet is a B Corp Company which employs over 170 people and a presence in 10 countries.
PUR Projet is seeking a Marketing & Communication Director
As a key member of the Executive Committee of the Company, you will report to the General Manager, based in Paris.
The successful candidate will establish a group 360 strategy on the operational and digital marketing to target our clients (B2B Key accounts).
This strategy will be adapted with our different interlocutors mainly North America and Europe, but also Latin America, Asia and Africa.
The main responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
Design the Global Marketing & Communication Strategy and be in charge of its application worldwide notably in Europe & North America where most of PUR's customers are located; both short & long term with the objective to reinforce the Brand knowledge, value PUR's expertise and enhance visibility while increasing traffic on digital platforms.
The successful candidate will be in charge to define the global strategy, to identify the trends and adjust our roadmap on our different markets.
Data Factory as a Marketing Platform:
- The Marketing & Communication Director will work closely with relevant teams (among which Commercial, Projects & Data) to build & implement strategy while relying strongly on content from the field & scientific environment.
- The future Data Factory will be at the forefront of PUR's strategic communication to external stakeholders.
- The Marketing & Communication Director will rely on a pool of internal experts & operating teams, as well as a large data set including Impact KPI's (biodiversity, carbon, water, soil) delivered from state of the art technologies.
- The Marketing & Communication Director is responsible for the redefinition, new design & re-launch of the new Brand PUR towards internal & external parties.
- The successful candidate shall lead and guide the efforts into improving the Brand image as well as the Employer Brand
Digital Marketing & Communications:
- The Marketing & Communication Director will also lead the way to external communication strategy and ensure the company is maximizing exposed (press, physical & virtual events, newsletter, webinars, contents ) while participating strongly in the communication output on PUR's Projects from a customer perspective.
- Develop new and innovative strategies and activations to improve and engage the international community while measuring the rights KPIs and strengthening websites and other content platforms.
- Identify potential partnership opportunities to bring visibility to a broader level.
- Manage a team of 7 people based in France and Canada.
- You want to make an impact and join a B-Corp certified company which implements concrete environmental projects, reforestation, conservation initiatives, and you are a real team player: This position is for you!
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Minimum of 10 years in marketing, communication environment in B2B.
- Graduated from a Msc in Marketing or Business School with this specialty.
- Strong expertise in Digital Marketing.
- Previous experience with good results in a fast growing startup.
- Entrepreneurship mindset.
- Must be fluent in English and French.
- Spanish would be an asset.
- Agriculture, carbon & biodiversity knowledge are a strong asset.