Manutan Group is a family-run business created in 1966. Manutan is Europe’s leading B2B e-commerce company and specialises in the distribution of equipment and supplies for enterprises and local authorities. Its vast range of carefully selected products and services is one of the largest offerings in Europe. This enables the company to meet all of its client’s needs and help them reduce their indirect purchase costs.
With 26 subsidiaries established in 17 countries in Europe, the Group has more than 2,100 employees and a turnover of 780 million euros in 2019/2020. Manutan France was awarded Best Workplaces by Great Place to Work in 2021.
Resolutely focused on the future, digital innovation is at the heart of the corporate strategy of Manutan. By combining the power of human relations with the opportunities of digital technology, the organization offer their customers, suppliers and employees a unique;
- Manutan develops simple, fast and high added-value solutions to offer their customers the best buying experience
- Autonomy (stocks, lead times and real-time delivery tracking, online returns, etc.)
- Innovative solutions (mobile app, 3D viewing, etc.)
This is reflected in ambitious and innovative projects: standardisation of their information system, digitalisation of invoice processing and optimisation of customer request management via Artificial Intelligence.
The organization constantly reinventing its e-commerce websites, catalogues and the support from their sales teams to enable clients to focus on their core:
- To offer solutions that are always more suited to client needs,
- Manutan uses the latest digital technologies
- Agile collaborative methods
Artificial intelligence, connected objects, big data, collaboration with start-ups are part of their daily life and enables Manutan to build the future.
The Strategic (Digital) Marketing Department is a centralized Department, is the driver for innovation and supports the subsidiaries in the different countries. As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you work in a team of different nationalities based in different countries.
On a monthly basis, you physically join the meeting in Paris. You can work from home or at the Marketing Department from Manutan in the Netherlands (based in Den Dolder).
Summary of the role
In cooperation with the Marketing Automation Lead, you are responsible for managing the end-to-end Marketing Automation processes (including implementation, maintenance and enhancement).
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will need to understand the "Big Picture" and how this process fits into the grand scheme of the business, implementing and designing campaigns, creating a workflow, and integrating document processes, schemas and data models.
With your knowledge of HTML, CSS and responsive design, you can implement and create a newsletter from scratch for any digital format and with your knowledge of SQL language in database management, you can create segments and automate triggers for campaigns. Your analytical skills will allow you to identify KPI's and monitor campaign performance.
Technical capacity to plan, configure and build marketing processes (for example e-mail marketing, lead Management configuration, profile building) and all email marketing campaigns into Selligent for all the Manutan group.
- Educated and support the local Siscos/ Subsidiaries executed Selligent Identify and manage critical process success factors
- Control and lead process improvement
- Approve or reject process deviation requests
- Enforce the process
- Facilitate and resolve cross-functional issues
- Manage cost and investments in the process
- Create and maintain clear documentation on the process
- Combine the knowledge between Selligent and workflows into the CRM Technical capacity to plan, configure and build CRM processes
- Report process status and progress to Local Teams (and other Business Units)
- Provide training on the process
- Support teams in the implementation of the tools
- The launch of PoCs on specific projects
Important deliverables are:
- Workflows into Selligent/CRM
- Process documentation
- Bachelor level Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM systems (preferable Selligent)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics - or other digital analytics tools, and reporting tools such as Google Data Studio Knowledge of HTML and CSS (preferably applied to email). Knowledge of SQL querying for targeting.
- Proven experience as process owner with the specific process
- Change management capabilities
- Analytical, communication, project management and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility to travel
- Depending on the knowledge, experience and background of the candidate, the client offers a competitive base salary, supplemented with good secondary conditions.
- Working at a financially healthy company
- Freedom and responsibilities
- A pleasant, informal working atmosphere in a dynamic environment
- Collaborate with driven professionals (International) career opportunities