Are you looking for a student internship in a company where you will be able to write your bachelor/master thesis afterwards and receive constant feedback?
Hi, we are Sport Compass and we would love to hear from you, check below!
- Unpaid internship with potential to continue afterwards.
- Interact with our online community on all the platforms we are present, on daily a basis through engaging stories and posts.
- Compose appealing stories for our online community with focus on football and personal experiences.
- Be part of our offline and online marketing activities.
- Create and manage content plans for our social media channels .
What are we looking for:
- All experience levels - desire to be part of a dynamic team and make an impact is crucial to us.
- Strong personal interest for digital media.
- Good writing and storytelling skills.
- Ability to self motivate and work independently to deliver on set targets.
- You are eager to learn more about user engagement and blogging.
- Experience with blogging/vlogging is a plus.
Perks of employment:
- Work in a relaxed environment for a fast-growing kick-ass Danish sports startup.
- You can come to work in slippers if you want, or whatever makes you comfortable! We want you to have a good time when working here.
- Regular team-building events involving pizza, beer, and hygge.
- Work with a diverse team of different backgrounds and experiences.
- We value your time - work from your bed or in the office hammock (yes we do have a hammock and a power nap in it, is magical).
- Free coffee!
- Free yoga sessions once a week.
- Meditation room available 24/7.
- Vibrant working environment with plenty of opportunities to network with the startup community.
In your application please state the desired start date and your current status(student, employed, unemployed).
Minimum employment period 2 months (preferably 3 months).
To address any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If writing a CV and Cover Letter is not for you, reach out in your unique way. We are looking forward to hearing from you.