We have an amazing opportunity for a highly motivated, reliable and enthusiastic person to temporarily join our team and experience life in a fast-growing edtech startup. If you’re interested in tech, education and working with children, this could be just the internship for you!
About BlueShift Education
BlueShift Education is the premier go-to resource for London schools and parents providing coding clubs, camps, and online classes for creative and curious kids.
Our mission is to empower our students with the tools of technology to become “makers” wherever their imagination takes them now and spark an understanding of how they will shape the future world around us.
We are a young, dynamic company with a base in West London. We have a dedicated community of over 50 computing teachers that we connect to to parents and their children.
About the position
BlueShift Education is growing fast, and we need a smart, reliable intern to help us in promoting, organising and delivering our online coding classes. You will help support our Sales & Marketing and Operations departments. This internship will allow you to work on a variety of different projects and be involved in all aspects of a startup.
Key responsibilities include:
- Digital marketing / copywriting
- Assisting our marketing manager in the delivery of our marketing campaigns, including email marketing, PPC, social media, online advertising, etc.
- Coming up with ideas and creating content to be used across different marketing channels as well as our website
- Creating and editing marketing materials like e-flyers, social media posts, videos, etc.
- Researching new ways to increase sales for our online classes across the UK as well as globally
- Answering customer queries over phone and email
- Helping our teachers with any issues / questions
- Event logistics
- Assisting our events managers in organising and delivering online classes
- Monitoring the success of event delivery to ensure student, parent and teacher satisfaction
- Updating the website
- Assisting with admin tasks (updating bookings, creating registers, organising resources, etc.)
First and foremost, you’re smart, focused, super-organised, and enthusiastic about working in a tech startup. Ideally you’ll be excited about both working in technology and education.
You’re a creative personality and you’re positively bursting with ideas for potential marketing campaigns. You’re an excellent written and verbal communicator and your eye for detail is something you’re very proud of. You’ve got a great attitude when it comes to being asked to do things you’ve never done before and your time management skills mean that you never miss a deadline or have to rush around at the last minute on a project. You’re extremely social media and internet-savvy and have the busy timeline to prove it!
You understand that this is a startup environment and as such everyone needs to pull their weight; you love a challenge and are great at solving problems whenever they come up (and they will!).
- Great experience in a fast-growing ed-tech startup
- Remote work / flexible working hours
We are looking for someone who could commit to 2+ months. The company is growing and there might be possibilities for a permanent position.
Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Please note: Due to COVID-19, we are temporarily working remotely