Are you a marketing-savvy analyst or a data-driven marketer? Then FindHotel could have a perfect job for you! As a Marketing Analyst you will be optimizing & scaling our marketing channels as well as discovering new ones while also helping shape company's user acquisition & growth strategy by supporting other teams with analytical expertise. This would be the perfect challenge for you if you have an experience in online marketing and the skills to leverage large data sets to make data-driven decisions. Join us and transform your career in a fast growing, profitable & data-driven start-up in the exciting world of online travel.
What you will actually be doing
- Scale, plan and optimize marketing channels using performance data
- Define key metrics, dashboards & data strategy for monitoring and optimization
- Work with our data analysts, scientists & engineers to implement automated systems and pricing models for performance marketing
- Collaborate with product owners and analysts to optimize website experience & build data driven features
- Analyse data from across the company to find the most important growth opportunities
- Understand visitor behavior & marketing landscape to drive new customer acquisition channels
- Research external data sources and bring them into use
- Plan and forecast marketing performance & financials
What a day in the office might look like:
You start the day making a health check of our marketing channels and analyzing recently launched campaigns to see what can be improved. Then you'll look at the output of our internal decision-making system, identifying any issues. During the daily team standup you'll present interesting findings on marketing behavior, suggest improvements to our pricing, and raise problems or challenges you have flagged. Before lunch you'll set aside time to research intriguing questions that you want to investigate - mobile behavior trends in Eastern Asia, for example. After lunch you'll launch couple of pricing experiments and brainstorm with marketers about new type of campaigns we want to try.
You'll be working within our user acquisition squad, which is made up of 2 analysts & 6 marketers as well as being supported by scientists & engineers.
Why join now?
- We are looking to grow traffic from 2M monthly visitors to +10M within the year. Doing that in a market as mature and competitive as online accommodation means that we need to be truly innovative. If you have a great idea nobody will stop you from giving it a try!
- We have built a tool that allows us to scale our Search Marketing Campaigns to a completely new level. This means massive datasets and unique challenges in terms of data, engineering and automation.
- We have completely re-built the internals of our product and set the foundations to transform FindHotel from a search product into a hotel marketplace. This transition will obviously be driven by data and will open up new and exciting marketing channels.
- We are a profitable company that grew from 15 to 45 team members in the last 2 years, with a strong user-acquisition engine and a lot of room to grow. It's an exciting journey in a company that has just hit its fastest YOY growth ever
- We have formed a solid team of data analysts, scientists & marketers and we are looking to grow the team considerably in the near future. You will have the chance to grow with us.
People we love:
- You have at least a couple years of experience leveraging data and making data-driven decisions
- You have a hacker mindset are passionate about online marketing
- You are able to take the lead on multi-disciplinary projects
- You are tech savvy & comfortable working with large, multi-dimensional data sets (BI Software & SQL)
- You have sound statistical knowledge and know how to apply them on practice
A big plus:
- You have experience in performance marketing
- You have experience in e-commerce or online travel
- You are familiar with a scripting language (Python & R)
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a diverse international team in a fast growing start-up environment
- An agile environment where communication and initiative are valued and cherished
- No nonsense! We’re proud of our flat hierarchy and short democratic decision paths
- A fun work environment that includes a delicious lunch, fruits & snacks, beer tap, ping pong and foosball
- Competitive compensation package including bonuses and Stock Appreciation Rights
- Flexible time off vacation policy
- Many chances to develop yourself, including access to courses and conferences
- Great new spacious and light-filled office located in central Amsterdam