Title: Marketing Administrator & Researcher
Department: Marketing and Sales
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Overall Purpose: To provide effective and efficient marketing administration, SEO and research support to the marketing and sales department.
● Support the manager in developing marketing content using your creative ideas
● Assist with raising the brand recognition, awareness and visibility of TRANSLIT both online and offline to drive sales and increase profitability.
● Conduct outbound sales calls and marketing emails, reaching out to potential customer base.
● Maintain positive customer relationships and update records as needed
● Support the manager with drafting special offers and running promotional marketing campaigns.
● Poof read and send newsletters as required.
● Support the department with utilising social media networks to their full potential to drive sales.
● Assist your manager with doing timely and effective pricing and quotation.
● Use SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) tools and techniques to enable the business to deliver better results.
● Support your manager with generating website traffic.
● Assist with localising websites to meet the requirements of clients.
● Assist with eCommerce solutions using CRM.
● Coordinate and perform market research to support your department.
● Assist the team with effectively and efficiently analysing competitors to drive decisions.
● Prepare reports and statistical data to support your manager, as needed.
● Support with managing projects and coordinating a team of translators/interpreters.
● General administration and support to include resolution of customers queries, professional and effective handling of phone calls, telesales, project management and basic bookkeeping.
● Perform various Internet related tasks as needed, to include posting articles, renewing links, updating content online, ad publishing etc.
● Previous work experience (preferably in Customer Service, Marketing etc., i.e. summer work)
● Fluent in written and verbal English (C1 level)
● Self organization skills with ability to prioritise a heavy workload and self disciplined with ability to
deliver results on time every time
● Exceptional communication and listening skills with ability to navigate and overcome language barriers
● Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with average typing speed
● You are a good team player, quality focused, eager to learn, self-develop and take accountability for
his/her own actions
This is an unpaid internship. The payment is assumed by educational institution, scholarship fund or an Intern themselves.
Duration: 5+ months
Type: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Office working hours: 09:00 - 18:00
Please note that only the applicants who meet all the criteria will be invited for the first-stage interview.
In order to apply, please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com