cPark is a young start-up based in Brussels building a social mobile app to make parking in cities smarter and to get rid of parking tickets.
We have already more than 140 000 active users and our community keeps growing.
Maps are the most important assets at cPark. We use them to display the different parking areas. That way, user know at any time what they need to do and if there are cheaper parking options nearby.
Parking regulations are complex and it’s our mission to make it visual and simple to understand.
The creation and management of our maps is really key to the development of our start up. Therefore, we are looking for a highly motivated Mapping Intern to support our mapping team and the company’s growth (20 mapped cities in Belgium & France and soon other EU countries).
- Manage and update the maps of cities where we are already active
- Help to create parking regulation map of new cities
- Help us improve the map functionalities of the app
- Work together with the technical team to develop a community-based mapping tool
- You are hands-on and eager to learn
- You have a strong interest for mobile apps and new technologies
- You have an excellent attention to detail
- You love playing with geo-data and you always know where the north is on a map
- You speak French or Dutch and you are proficient in English
What we offer
- A unique experience in a fast growing start up
- Lots of responsibilities and exposure.
- A nice work environment in a brand-new office in Brussels
- Flexible working hour and location
- Open, transparent and fun company culture with a lot of afterworks
- Lots of extra (Spotify, Netflix, …)
Start date: Flexible (min 2 months)
Location: Rue Jules Cockx 8 in Auderghem
Tell us in a few sentences why you would like to join our team and send us your CV at [email protected]