We are Gorillas and on a mission to redefine convenience retail. With our ten minute grocery deliveries we are disrupting the supermarket space, one of the biggest markets still in the hands of traditional players. We are a rapidly growing startup and are currently building an outstanding team with skilled members across all domains and backgrounds. We focus on building a diverse and inclusive company culture and aim to become a global leader in on-demand retail. Come join us on this journey.
Your responsibilities will include
- You will lead & develop a team within your warehouse and be responsible for providing them a healthy and happy work environment. You need to ensure that the Gorillas spirit is always up and on fire!
- You will be the first person of contact for any performance or operational questions of your warehouse
- You will manage your own warehouse team consisting of supervisors, operations associates and the bike crew
- You will communicate with many different stakeholders, e.g. suppliers, shift leads, bike crew, landlords, customers, neighbors
- You will pack & deliver orders to the customer
- You know your warehouse like the back of your hand and you can answer any question with regards to the warehouse and its processes
- You will be accountable for the warehouse performance and the achievement of warehouse KPIs
- You will analyze data around sales, customers, and delivery to make informed decisions on how to drive sales while ensuring customer satisfaction
- You will ensure product quality & availability through inventory accuracy
- You have a good bachelor’s degree
- You have gained first experience in a fast-paced environment
- You see yourself as an entrepreneur and you are eager to take the next steps. Managing one warehouse, managing a whole district, leading entire city operations and steering further expansion
- You are willing to make Gorillas your mission and are ready to work hard to make this business a success
- You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to get your hands dirty
- You have very good communication skills and are proficient in both written and spoken English
What we offer
- Steep learning curve from day one
- Great opportunity to build something you are proud of: we are growing fast, which means that the opportunities at Gorillas are virtually limitless
- An awesome team spirit and an exciting workplace with a dynamic and international environment
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies & a potential long-term engagement
Gorillas is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.