Visit.org is the world's leading platform for social impact travel experiences. 100% of host revenue is invested back into the local community.
Are you passionate about the social aspects of sustainable tourism and development? Are you innovative? Do you love creating things with your bare hands? Join us! We are an international group of development professionals building the world’s first online platform for tours that benefit communities. We are looking for a Madrid-based self-starter who is bright and energetic to join our team.
The right candidate:
• Is excited about innovation in the global social sector
• Is familiar with the Madrid nonprofit sector and wants to get to know it even better
• Is flexible, resourceful, and enthusiastic about being part of an entrepreneurial team
• Sees the potential in nonprofit visits to (1) enhance local economic and social development and (2) create a better informed public discussion about the world’s most pressing needs
• Has good writing and communication skills in Spanish & English
What will you do?
• Be our representative in Madrid
• Find and visit community-based and nonprofit organizations in Madrid that can offer visits to the general public, introducing and onboarding them to Visit.org and offering guidance and support in developing experiences when needed
• Offer support if needed to confirm bookings
Timeline & Commitment:
Time commitment is flexible depending on candidate capacity. Start ASAP.
What do we offer?
This is a volunteer position. We will cover your expenses. You will be a member of an international entrepreneurial team and be part of a growing network of country and city leaders around the world. This position can be counted as an internship for students.
Thank you for your interest!