Machinio (2017 Moxie Award Winner: Best B2B Startup!) is the fastest-growing used machinery marketplace in the world, aggregating over 1 million equipment listings and attracting over 500,000 interested buyers from 190+ countries per month.
Featured in Forbes (founders awarded 30under30), Inc.com, Business Insider, Equipment World and more, we are rapidly expanding, with offices in Chicago (US) and Berlin (Germany), and we are looking for ambitious individuals to grow with us.
- Native or fluent German speaker.
The responsibilities of a Machinio's Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- All paying member's needs, relationship building and overall experience with Machinio's services for the duration of their membership.
- Renewing/upselling annual memberships.
- Reviewing each account on a regular basis to ensure client's ROI maximization.
- Reporting back to the development team on client's technical issues, concerns and any listing related requests that can be improved/fixed/changed.
- Office near Potsdamer Platz
- Flexible work culture - lots of games, casual dress code, snacks, quarterly team events, weekly team hangouts, open PTO/vacation, etc.
- Competitive salary + bonus structure