Do you want to work on complex video data from over 1 billion public cameras? Does the automotive industry interest you?
A Berlin-based (Series A) startup is using deep learning & machine learning to tackle global problems in video data privacy in the automotive/travel industry. Founded in 2017, they already have a number of clients that are using their technology. As a result, in 2018 they were named as ‘Europe’s Hottest Startup’ 2018 by a giant technology company.
They are now looking for a Senior Deep Learning/Computer Vision Researcher to join their diverse Berlin team.
What you'll do:
- Firstly, lead their research in the areas of facial segmentation, corner detection, facial detection, various GANs.
- Secondly, support the development of the AI strategy
- Thirdly, mentor & train more junior members of the team
What you'll get:
- An opportunity to publish your work at top-tier conferences such as NeurIPS, CVPR, ICML, ICCV, etc.
- Unlimited vacation days (yes this is correct).
- Free gym, a generous training budget and a super international work environment.
Do you want the chance to impact video privacy for years to come?