i2x is a voice recognition based AI tool that is revolutionising the way conversations are used and made. Focusing on developing Machine learning algorithms that can process various data points from conversations to delivering feedback, training, suggestions for improvement and also analytics.
i2x is making its mark on the frontier of technology development. Built by experts and skilled people from Europe's start-up ecosystem.
- Graduate degree (Masters or PhD) in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics, or a related field
- Knowledge of a relevant field of research, such as Machine Learning, Statistical Modelling, Natural Language Understanding, Machine Translation, Automatic Speech Recognition
- Advanced skills working with Python.
- 3 years relevant experience working with NLP (work during PhD counts).
- Solid English communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn and push the boundaries.
- Enthusiasm to work within an agile and international start-up environment.
- You will work closely with our engineers, data scientists and designers to develop high quality products for our customers.
- You will develop algorithms and structure big data to gain meaningful insights.
- You will explore novel data streams and accordingly develop features to improve our system.
- You will research and experiment new approaches to push the boundaries of AI.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Visa Support (we are an international team)
- Work with a young and highly motivated team that wants to make a difference.
- Become a part of a huge network of business angels, investors and entrepreneurs with the experience of building stable tech companies.
- Enjoy both freedom and responsibility of a modern and dynamic environment.
- Be part of Europe’s most active startup ecosystem, right in the heart of Berlin.
- Work with the latest technologies and tools in order to get sh*t done.
- Be part of a motivated team that attends conferences and meetups in order to grow our common knowledge.
- A competitive salary and a lot of time for self improvement.
- Free beverages around the office.
To apply please upload your cover letter CV HERE (it's fast) 🙂