RatePAY is a Berlin-based company that puts its heart and soul into FinTech. Everything we do revolves around secure online payments. Since our company was founded in 2009, we have grown into one of the leading providers on the payment market.
Working at RatePAY means shaking things up on the payment market. Our industry is constantly changing, which is why we give you the opportunity to actively contribute and pursue your own ideas. We offer you a workplace with a great team, attractive compensation and a good work-life balance.
- As Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/diverse) in our Risk Management team you are responsible for the development of machine learning pipelines and web services for real time fraud prevention
- You further develop our automated retraining system
- You connect external, real time data sources via APIs
- You develop tools for improved manual review of fraud cases
- Together with your team, you build a fraud trend detection system
- You have already gained profound professional experience in software development when it comes to creating APIs, connecting web services or building data applications
- You are able to translate business requirements to programmatic solutions
- You have experience in designing and building pragmatic and maintainable solutions to business problems
- You have advanced programming skills in Java and/or Python
- You have a basic understanding of statistics and/or machine-learning
- Knowledge in Spring Boot,Numpy, Pandas, sklearn, Kafka, Docker and Postgres is a plus
- You have very good English skills, German skills are a plus
That's how working at RatePAY will be
- An interdisciplinary team in which you will make a difference and where sharing knowledge is very important
- You can choose your technical equipment and work with a modern tech stack
- Lots of space for your personal and professional development
- Resources to realise your innovative ideas to improve our products
- Internal and external trainings and education
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Company- and team events and a great time with your colleagues
Curious? Send us your application including you CV and relevant diplomas as well as your salary expectations and possible start date via jobs(at)ratepay.com. We are looking forward to your application!