Toughbyte Published: May 26, 2020
Our client is an Estonian startup that is developing an AI-based search engine that allows users to find relevant audio content in podcasts, audiobooks, videos and other media that contains audio. Using natural language processing and machine learning, company's technology helps users find specific mentions from different recordings, taking into consideration the context and providing the result in a short format – saving the user from having to listen through long recordings in order to find the content that interests them. It is Google for audio.
Now our client is in search of an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to join their team in Tallinn. You will be able to work independently, though within a supportive team of strong professionals, playing a crucial role in the company growth. Our client will help with the relocation from another country.
Must have skills:
- 5+ years related to the tech industry and 3+ years as a Machine Learning Engineer
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Knowledge of NLP
- Ability to collect, analyze and prepare data, choose an appropriate ML model and train/evaluate it
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced English
Nice to have skills:
- Deep Learning, Audio Processing