RatePAY is a Fintech company offering secure and easy payment systems for the e-commerce. Since the founding of RatePAY in 2009, we have evolved to the market leader in the payment sector. Today, 150 employees work at our Berlin headquarter.
Working at RatePAY means mixing up the payment market. Our industry is constantly changing and evolving. That is one of the reasons why every single one of us at RatePAY has a wide scope for their own ideas and decisions. We offer a work environment composed of amazing teams, mutual appreciation, attractive remuneration and work-life balance. Get to know our variety of benefits in your interview.
- As a Machine Learning Developer (m/f) you are building at RatePAY, at one of the most exciting German FinTech-companies a machine learning platform for real time fraud detection
- You are decisively involved in the construction and implementation of data engineering
- You guarantee the automation of future training and testing processes, as well as live testing
- You and your team are setting up the integration for models in the RatePAY risk real time processes
- You develop a model selection framework for real time processes (such as: A/B-Test-surroundings, Multi-armed Bandit Problems)
- You and your team advance own ideas, enhance existing processes, improving yourself and optimizing the quality oriented work at RatePAY
- You are an active part in our agile and team oriented software development process where you will be working closely together with data science and our interdisciplinary teams here at RatePAY
- You have completed your studies in (business)-computer science, mathematics, statistics or a comparable degree
- You have gained some experience in software development, and you do not hesitate to experiment in the field of IT and statistics
- You have experience with machine learning algorithms and want to extend your knowledge
- You are familiar with diverse technologies such as Java, API, RESTful Services, PostgreSQL, Spring as well as the overall business objectives
- At best you have experience in agile development (Scrum, Scrumban, Kanban, Continuous Delivery)
- You are interested in working with technologies such as Docker, Git and Kafka
- You are highly motivated to learn new tasks, your thinking is analytical and solution oriented, and you also enjoy working in a team where you can add your skills to a modern development environment
- Bring your independent work ethic and hands-on-mentality into RatePAY and enjoy fantastic possibilities for further self-development
- For you, Cousera, Udacity and Kaggle are no myths
- Good German and English skills round off your profile
Sounds perfect to you? Then send us your application via email inlcuding your CV and relevant references, your salary expectation and a possible start date to [email protected]. We are looking forward to getting to know you!