Who are we?
Blindspot Solutions is a fast growing company, delivering precisely engineered software solutions standing on the principles of machine learning, artificial intelligence, physical security and resource optimization. We are providing end to end solutions for startups, established companies and government organizations.
What type of projects would you be working on?
We have very complex projects from the area of cybersecurity, developing novel modules and products for different companies. We process a huge amount of data and we are developing and deploying custom anomaly detection algorithms to find the needle in the cyber haystack. The user interface is very complex and it has to display dense information on a single screen.
We are utilizing our optimization platform to develop systems for the automotive and supply chain. The challenge is to develop a stand-alone application integrated with customer's infrastructure, utilizing the optimization framework which digests specially processed master data (which are loaded from customer's databases or added/edited manually within the app).
Also, utilization of AI in HR is a new kid on the block - we are building systems for employees for various companies. The systems work with sensitive data and we have to give the user look&feel of privacy even though we train our algorithms on their anonymized data.
We also have a number of smaller projects - proofs of concept - where we demonstrate the power of ML/AI/Optimization. These fast-paced projects require an open mind, knowledge of a wide spectrum of methods and techniques, and the ability to deliver something with a demonstrated business value very quickly.
We are looking for someone with
- Computer science / engineering education (BSc or MSc equivalents)
- Solid knowledge of statistical machine learning methods
- Ability to work with both small and big data
- Knowledge of Python and Java/Scala ML libraries
- Passion, self-improvement mindset and hardworking attitude
- Experience with ML projects running in production
- Ability to code your ML solution in production-ready code (Python/Java/Scala)
- NLP is a strong benefit
- You know what deep learning is and you play with TensorFlow before you go to bed
What do we offer:
- Opportunity to participate in the growth of young startup - you learn faster than in the corporate environment
- Work with motivated and super-skilled team of professionals
- Responsibility for your own work
- Motivational financial evaluation
- Cool office in the center of Prague
- Career growth (if we see a genuine interest, nothing is impossible)
- Company-sponsored breakfasts, lunches and snacks every week
- Company events (seminars, hackhathons, teambuildings)
What do we expect:
- Ability to learn fast- you are not afraid of understanding new libraries and frameworks, reading a journal paper, or peaking into bleeding edge technologies.
- Strong experience with coding - You speak better Java/Scala/Python than your native language
- Analytical skills and mathematical reasoning - you can't sleep so you prototype the model over the weekend, deploy it on a server and explain everything to your mom the next day
- Willingness to work hard - you will be solving complex problems, often in a unique/novel way. It will be difficult to come up with a solution, it will take time and you might iterate the approach multiple times. We expect that you understand this and you are willing to push your knowledge and to work hard to solve these problems. However, in the end, that's where your motivation and satisfaction comes from.