Referment are working with a leading Crypto Currency Market Making firm who are looking to expand their technology team having had an exceptional start to the year.
The team are looking for a Low Latency Trading Developer to come in and help build out their Low Latency Market Making systems which connect directly into multiple exchanges to provide liquidity for a number of digital assets. This is a chance to working on bespoke systems, all of which are being built in Rust meaning the successful application will get the opportunity to learn new technology in an exciting start up environment.
- Extensive low latency C++ development experience
- Deep knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Strong experience with FIX/Exchange Connectivity
- Degree in Computer Science or similar subject matter
- Experience with other programming languages such as Rust (desirable)
*Please note this role is fully remote and you must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship*
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and earn up to £500 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com