Visit.org is the world's leading platform for social impact travel experiences. 100% of hosts' revenue is invested back into the local community.
Are you passionate about the social aspects of sustainable tourism and development? Are you
innovative? Do you love creating things with your bare hands? Join us! We are an international
group of development professionals building the world’s first online platform for tours that benefit
communities. We are looking for a London-based self-starter who is bright and energetic to join our
The right candidate:
- Is excited about innovation in the global social sector
- Is familiar with the London nonprofit/NGO sector and wants to get to know it even better
- Is flexible, resourceful, and enthusiastic about being part of an entrepreneurial team
- Sees the potential in nonprofit visits to (1) enhance local economic and social development and (2) create a better informed public discussion about the world’s most pressing needs
- Has good writing and communication skills in English
- Experience with social media is a plus
What will you do?
- Be our representative in London
- Find and visit community-based and nonprofit organizations in London that can offer visits to the general public, introducing and onboarding them to Visit.org and offering guidance and support in developing experiences when needed
- Offer support if needed to confirm bookings
Timeline & Commitment:
Time commitment is flexible depending on candidate capacity. Start ASAP.
What do we offer?
We will cover your expenses and offer generous performance-based bonuses. You will be a member of an international entrepreneurial team and be part of a growing network of country and city leaders around the world. This position can be counted as an internship for students.
Send your resume and a thoughtful cover letter to [email protected]