Amazonia Bio is a Brazilian-Belgian start-up company specialized in healthy and organic products of high nutrition produced in the Amazon rainforest, Brazil. Its mission is improving the lives of organic family farmers in the Amazon rainforest while providing ethical and healthier ingredient alternatives (such as Acai, Acerola, Guarana, etc.) to the food, nutraceutical, beverage and cosmetic industries.
Amazonia Bio Guiding principles:
(i) Continuous improvement,
(ii) Methodology and Quality,
(iii) Honesty and Ethics,
(iv) Think Globally act locally
(v) Win-Win relationships.
In order to pursue its development in Europe and on the international stage, Amazonia Bio is looking for a Logistics Assistant for its office in Brussels (Evere).
Are you willing to make a difference in people’s health throughout the world in a fair-trade approach? As Logistics Assistant you will be sales-oriented, fulfilling several tasks. Below a non-exhaustive list:
- Closing freight deals with partners
- Ensure good communication and collaboration with warehouses
- Arrange transportation, schedule and coordinate staff, with the purpose to meet customer demand with little to no delay
- Solve issues related to cargo transportation, customer problems and logistics systems
- Receives products and coordinates delivery
- Comply with all regulations, laws, policies of the company
- Insure the logistics for business events
- Review freight costs, transportation rates in order to keep costs down where possible
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, at least 1-year logistics experience would be well appreciated.
- English is a must (oral and written), French (at least Intermediate) and other languages are advantages (German, Polish, Italian, etc.)
- Microsoft Office Skills: Advanced, in special Excel
- Working knowledge of Customer Service systems and databases, such as CRM
- Excellent ability to prioritize and organize
- Self-motivation, pro-activation, independence
- Flexibility, team work ability and detail orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Creative/innovative with the ability to solve problems when it comes to the company’s customers support
- Full time job, CDI with salary to determine according to previous work experience and results
- Young, dynamic, multicultural and pleasant work atmosphere
- Possibility to grow in the company
- Job located in Brussels
HOW TO APPLY
Position available immediately. Send your resume and motivation letter both in English with the reference “Application LOG. ASSISTANT. + Name” to [email protected]