Join a team that values automation, low-friction processes and developer driven decisions!
relayr has become Europe's leading platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems, and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us. If you would like to work with a great team and technology to build the infrastructure for the next generation of connected devices...
Then relayr is the right place for you!
We are looking to recruit a diverse group to be able to best handle the diverse problems in the emerging market of Internet of Things. Currently we are seeking a Linux Software Developer to join our team and be based in our Berlin office.
- Identify the features and requirements to build a reusable solution for both on-premises and cloud solutions
- Bridge the gap between field-based solutions and existing applications to Relayr solutions
- Integrate IoT solutions and technologies from vendors and customers
- Provide solid base and tools to deploy solutions in the field, related to device remote management, installation, rollout and scalability
- Sync with the product development teams to align roadmaps, provide meaningful feedback and insight on required features
- 3+ years of development experience in Linux environments
- Experience with network programming and concurrent/multithreaded programming
- Networking background and protocol knowledge
- Proficient in Python and C/C++ in a Linux/Unix environment with strong emphasis on software architecture and design
- Experience in scripting languages such as Bash and Shell
- Willingness to travel within EMEA and possibly worldwide
- Good written and communication skills, with German as an added bonus
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- A team player with the ability to work in complex cross-functional teams
- Experience with IoT platforms and services (relayr, Azure, etc)
- Experience developing applications and solutions in Gateway-like devices
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level (Working language is English)
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: